Brice Marden Cold Mountain: Dia Center for the Arts Walker Art Center the Menil Collection

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Individual Artists

Brice Marden Cold Mountain: Dia Center for the Arts Walker Art Center the Menil Collection Details

Reviews

Your sub contractor retailer sent me a fresh copy that had obviously been lifted from the Mid Town Public Library in Manhattan. All of the library info was still in the book including the date is was to be returned. So you are in a pickle as you did not personally do this, your actions in regard to this will tell many of us that are paying attention what your position is with regard to this sort of thing.I returned the book and will order another at some point.I was in the book business for many years and know about remainders, ex library, etc. and know a lifted book when I see one.everything else I have purchased from you has either met or surpassed description. I would encourage you to use the standard book grading system that is used in the industry which will make it somewhat possible to control. Sincerely F. Stanuga

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel